St. Vincent's Convent Sr.Sec.School
(Affiliated to ICSE) ICSE Affiliation No. OR004
Admission & Withdrawl
- Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the School Authorities can refuse admission without explaining any reason.
- Every candidate comes for
admission must be introduced in person to the Principal by the parent or
guardian responsible for the child.
- A student coming from any other
school will have to appear for an entrance examination in main subjects.
Admission is depended on the performance of the student.
- Any pupil coming to school fresh
from home should submit the official birth certificate from the municipality
and aadhar card (to verify the date of birth given in the admission form), and
two passport sized photos of the student.
- Pupils coming from other
schools must submit the transfer certificate from the school last attended duly
countersigned by the Deputy Director of Education, Aadhar Card and two passport
to class XI will be
according to the rules' of eligibility and progress in class X. The
final decision of the choice of stream for every student of class IX
& XI will be
that of the school authorities.
- If any child wants to take
School Leaving certificate from the School, application must be submitted at
least fifteen days in advance.
- School Leaving certificate and other security
deposits if any, will be released only on the clearance of the school dues.
- A student may be removed by
school authorities on any of the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in
- Habitual idleness and
- Indifference to the school
activities and callous attitude towards school regulations.
- Moral breach considered serious
by the school authorities.
- Using unfair means during
- Willful damage to school
- Bringing in dangerous articles.
- Leave or absence for a longer
duration (for 15 days or more) which is not adequately explained.
- The child can be suspended for
a short period of time when it is recommended by the disciplinary committee.